TSJ will be……

Ryan_Evan

Administrator
Staff member
Been a crazy month with TSJ and his recruitment and things had seemed to be good for illinois for weeks. Admissions were going to have to give him a waiver and I have receipts for my mentioning his issues between mom and dad causing issues about where he would attend. That changed things for a while. He ended up going to visit Michigan and a commitment was all seemed to be done deal. Mac Irvin tweeted out a commitment tweet and deleted it because admissions at Michigan couldn’t get him in right away. And as of today, he won’t be accepted. I’ve had three close sources in the last hour tell me Shannon is coming. All the people saying it was happening today…beyond super hopeful. He will be announcing in near future and with May 1 nearing. Could be this weekend. I think Texas Tech would be more likely than anyone else not named Illinois. I have been cautious because more updates doesn’t mean anything is happening. And updating you and getting hopes up just to post info is waisting your time. You can be optimistic About Shannon now.

Another key name that I feel GREAT about and believe illinois lands is Northwestern soon to be transfer Pete Nance. Tim Anderson trained Pete’s brother Larry Nance Junior at his ground zero training facility. The family loves Tim. Illinois will be needing some front court help who can shoot it and play in the post when need be. Nance battled Kofi decently at times over the years. He’s an elite mid range shooter and shot over 40% from deep. Would be a huge addition on the glass and from deep to go along with Dain Dainja. I do expect him to wait untill right before May 1 and not commit untill after that.

Will Coleman Hawkins Stay? He will have to enter the portal by May 1 and I believe intentionally Nance won’t commit untill after the first to make sure that doesn’t happen. Need that front court depth and having three guys who can play the 4/5. I say he stays.

RJ Melendez isn’t hitting the portal. He will be a starter next year and he’s ready to go.

Finally, I do think Max Christie enters the portal in the next couple days and illinois is going to be a major player. I have said that for weeks and it’s all on here. Adam Miller to Mizzou isn’t a done deal, illinois still can be a major player here especially with Shannon coming to Illinois most likely. Again, it’s not been all his decision. Courtney Ramey is another guard the staff covets. Illinois will be adding another veteran guard to go along with Nance and TSJ. As of tonight that’s the latest update.

Keep an eye on the Rock Island freak athlete PG 2022 Nimmers who visited. If he doesn’t get a P5 offer he’s joining the illini

rforan23

Staff member
Been a crazy month with TSJ and his recruitment and things had seemed to be good for illinois for weeks. Admissions were going to have to give him a waiver and I have receipts for my mentioning his issues between mom and dad causing issues about where he would attend. That changed things for a while. He ended up going to visit Michigan and a commitment was all seemed to be done deal. Mac Irvin tweeted out a commitment tweet and deleted it because admissions at Michigan couldn’t get him in right away. And as of today, he won’t be accepted. I’ve had three close sources in the last hour tell me Shannon is coming. All the people saying it was happening today…beyond super hopeful. He will be announcing in near future and with May 1 nearing. Could be this weekend. I think Texas Tech would be more likely than anyone else not named Illinois. I have been cautious because more updates doesn’t mean anything is happening. And updating you and getting hopes up just to post info is waisting your time. You can be optimistic About Shannon now.

Another key name that I feel GREAT about and believe illinois lands is Northwestern soon to be transfer Pete Nance. Tim Anderson trained Pete’s brother Larry Nance Junior at his ground zero training facility. The family loves Tim. Illinois will be needing some front court help who can shoot it and play in the post when need be. Nance battled Kofi decently at times over the years. He’s an elite mid range shooter and shot over 40% from deep. Would be a huge addition on the glass and from deep to go along with Dain Dainja. I do expect him to wait untill right before May 1 and not commit untill after that.

Will Coleman Hawkins Stay? He will have to enter the portal by May 1 and I believe intentionally Nance won’t commit untill after the first to make sure that doesn’t happen. Need that front court depth and having three guys who can play the 4/5. I say he stays.

RJ Melendez isn’t hitting the portal. He will be a starter next year and he’s ready to go.

Finally, I do think Max Christie enters the portal in the next couple days and illinois is going to be a major player. I have said that for weeks and it’s all on here. Adam Miller to Mizzou isn’t a done deal, illinois still can be a major player here especially with Shannon coming to Illinois most likely. Again, it’s not been all his decision. Courtney Ramey is another guard the staff covets. Illinois will be adding another veteran guard to go along with Nance and TSJ. As of tonight that’s the latest update.

Keep an eye on the Rock Island freak athlete PG 2022 Nimmers who visited. If he doesn’t get a P5 offer he’s joining the illini
Good stuff Ryno

himsay

Thanks for the Good Stuff, Ryan! Any word about David Jones?