Illinois/Rutgers What went wrong Pre/Post

Last week leading up to Penn St. We heard Bielema repeatedly on how well practice went, specifically the Wednesday practice. Anyone notice he didn't say the same this week? That's because the Wednesday practice was explained to me as "half assed", and that comes from a 6 year Senior. Well, after watching yesterday's results I tend to believe him. I'm not going to break down what happened in game. However the Post game I was told was....interesting, to say the least. I guess some Senior Defensive Players finally had enough. And were let's say, very vocal in the locker room to the Offensive side. Now, people may say "I doubt that, where's your proof". Well, normally I would brush comments of reported locker room issues off. However, once again I tend to believe my source after Sydney Brown was quoted by a reporter as saying

“Play by play, dominating our one-on-one battles and fucking coming to win."

We will see if this "Senior" led team can pull themselves back together or if this was the weekend that breaks this group and the wheels come completely off. Now is the time to find out what kind of Coach Bielema really is.

And I don’t blame them one bit. The defensive players play their ass off and they get nothing in return on offense. The defensive players know they have done well enough on their side to have 3 more wins. I’d be pissed at the OC and the players also