Contact Period (Monday, November 29, 2021)

Luke_Lowry_23

Administrator
Staff member
Spoke to three-star edge rusher Curlee Thomas IV from Fort Worth Nolan Catholic, a Cal commit, yesterday. He told me that OLB coach Kevin Kane will be coming to his school today.

Luke_Lowry_23

Administrator
Staff member
Spoke to the Hun School head coach Todd Smith about LB coach Andy Buh stopping by at his school to check out his prospects. He said this about having Coach Buh in today, “Awesome. He’s a great friend. Always welcome. He has a strong relationship with both Will and Owen.” Coach Buh has an eyeball for ’23s, ‘24s, and ‘25 prospects which consists of Marco Lainez, Zach Aamland, Logan Howland, Dante Barone, Owen Wafle, and Kamar Archie.

Luke_Lowry_23

Administrator
Staff member
Spoke to DE commit Terrell Jones from Hoover today. He told me the following: "Coach Jamison is coming in today to my house and eat dinner with us."

Luke_Lowry_23

Administrator
Staff member
Spoke to three-star edge rusher Curlee Thomas IV from Fort Worth Nolan Catholic, a Cal commit, yesterday. He told me that OLB coach Kevin Kane will be coming to his school today.
Curlee Thomas told me the following about his visit with Coach Kane: “It was really good.” They talked about the school and its history, how he would be used in the defense and how Coach likes his athletic ability especially for his size. Thomas is working on an official visit to Champaign.

Luke_Lowry_23

Administrator
Staff member
Spoke to DE commit Terrell Jones from Hoover today. He told me the following: "Coach Jamison is coming in today to my house and eat dinner with us."
Terrell Jones told me the following after his in-home visit with his future position coach Terrance Jamison: “It was great.” They talk about Terrell’s upcoming OV to Illinois for the weekend of December 10th and how things would be up there when he has gotten there.

Luke_Lowry_23

Administrator
Staff member
2022 Illinois TE commit Owen Anderson hosted linebackers coach Andy Buh and his future college head coach Bret Bielema yesterday in Jersey.

Luke_Lowry_23

Administrator
Staff member
2022 Illinois TE commit Owen Anderson hosted linebackers coach Andy Buh and his future college head coach Bret Bielema yesterday in Jersey.
Spoke to Owen Anderson after his in-home visit with Coach Buh and Coach Bielema and he said the following: “It was awesome! So excited to on campus officially.” He will graduate from the Hun School, and enroll early at Illinois. They talked about a lot about Illinois football and my role in the offense, also stuff regarding enrolling early and just some stories and other stuff. The last thing he told me was, “Great conversation and can’t wait to play for Coach B.”

Luke_Lowry_23

Administrator
Staff member
2022 Illinois QB commit Donovan Leary hosted linebackers coach Andy Buh and his future college head coach Bret Bielema last night in Jersey.