Adam Miller enters transfer portal…

Ryan_Evan

Administrator
Staff member
Illinois has already reached out to Adam Miller. I have some here sources in here and it basically boils down to if the staff asks for him or wants him, he will be back. He needed to show them things will be different this time around and yes, I would want him back. Even if he sits out next year. Elite shooter with good athleticism who will be a great defender

Last edited:
Would welcome him back, of course. Personally, if he has to sit, I don’t see why he would? But either way, he’s an elite defender which we lacked last year. They were raving about him at LSU before his injury.

Ryan_Evan

Administrator
Staff member
Would welcome him back, of course. Personally, if he has to sit, I don’t see why he would? But either way, he’s an elite defender which we lacked last year. They were raving about him at LSU before his injury.
He already used a free transfer. Would need special waiver

MRogers

Special waiver should happen with him sitting out last year due to injury and his coach being fire. Miller will be back at Illinois if the staff wants him back. I do know some of the issues that would keep him from coming back have already been taken care of between his camp and the staff. Just a few more hurdles to cross.